INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (GDPR)
Following the implementation of the provisions of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data Protection, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we would like to inform you about the processing of our Guests’ personal data and about their rights.
- The controller of your data is “Domki w Centrum” Grażyna and Bartłomiej Bandoła, Partnership.
- Should you have any doubts about the way and scope of your personal data processing or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by sending mail to the controller’s address in point 3.
- The data controller processes your personal data based on Article 6(1) (a) and (b) GDPR, i.e. based on the consent given or when the processing is necessary to perform the contract to which you are party, for the purposes of:
- answering the questions asked by e-mail or in writing;
- providing accommodation services in Goorskie houses at ul. Beskidzka 90, 43-370 Szczyrk;
- pursuing potential claims related to the provision of these services.
- Processing of your personal data for marketing purposes requires separate consent.
- Your personal data shall be stored only for the period necessary to perform the controller’s tasks as well as to fulfil accounting and tax obligations, resulting in particular from accounting regulations.
- In case of financial claims, your personal data shall be processed until the expiration of such claims in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
- You have the right to:
- access, rectify or erase the data or restrict processing of the data, as well as to transfer the data;
- refuse further processing of the data, and in the event of prior consent to the processing – to withdraw it, which shall not affect the legal compliance of processing performed on the basis of such consent prior to its withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office – if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the law.
- The Data Controller ensures that the data provided are properly protected, especially against unauthorised disclosure to third parties.